Scrip Inventory Brings Big Rewards
Ideas for starting your inventory
- Ask for a loan from the administration board which you will pay off while also making money for your organization to purchase more scrip.
- Hold fundraising events at a restaurant that accepts scrip where you could get a percentage back of every order, and use that money to buy more scrip and build your inventory.
- Build up rebates in the beginning to purchase inventory. Once your program is going strong, you can start using rebates for other purposes in your organization.
Building Your Inventory
Secrure Your Scrip
Set up a Scrip Shop
Save Time with SCRIPWARE
- SCRIPWARE will manage your on-hand inventory and tell you what you currently have in stock to fill family orders.
- Track ScripNow and Reload purchases in one location, so your families can place their orders online and you don’t have to worry about missing information.
- SCRIPWARE tracks your money in and money out, along with sales by family, so you can better gauge what scrip you need.
- Designate where your families’ rebates are going with SCRIPWARE profit sharing feature.
- Set desired quantities for inventory products and the system will automatically include those numbers when you create a PO.